Do you want to shop for quality vintage dresses? Then give Dressbarn Credit Card a trial. The credit card is issued by CapitalOne bank.
Below are some of the features of Dressbarn Credit Card:
* The credit card issued by CapitalOne bank.
* It can be used at Dressbarn Stores.
* There are no introductory APR rate and the requirements for credit card are low.
* There are no annual charges.
* The cash advance fee is N/A.
Benefits of Dressbarn Credit Card
1. Exclusive coupons returns will be mailed to your home.
2. After opening the account, the applicant will receive a special welcome kit offer.
3. There is a 10% discount off the first purchase made on the card either in stores or online.
4. You can use the card in stores.
5. There is an early notification for users during invitations to sale events.
Criteria for Applying for Dressbarn Credit Card
* Applicants must be 18 years and above.
* Users must be a US resident.
* Users must provide a street, APO/FPO mailing address or rural route.
* Users must have a U.S. Social Security Number.
* Applicant must be able to provide a valid government issued photo ID.
1. Visit the Dressbarn Credit Card homepage (capitalonecards.com) and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like Personal Information, Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Annual Income.
3. You will also need to enter your contact information which includes Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number.
4. The user will then select whether to authorise a buyer and press ‘Continue’.
When you want to check your status, you’ll need to call the bank and give them your application reference number. If you want to cancel your card, you will call the bank.
Dressbarn Credit Card Login
Visit the Dressbarn Credit card Homepage (capitalone.com) and fill in your Username and password to login.
If you have forgotten your username, scroll to the link under the ‘Sign in’ button that says ‘ Forgot your Username or Password?’ A new page will open where you will need to enter the following; ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type’ and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Then select ‘Find my Account’.
If you want to make a payment with your Dressbarn Credit Card:
Go to the homepage and check for the options on how to make the payment.
You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank.
And you can also make payments by calling the customer service (1-888-427-7790) or by visiting the nearest Dressbarn store.
To activate your Dressbarn credit card you need to call the customer care agent and then go to the login page and click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button. This will lead you to a new page where you will need to fill in the following details: ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Postal/Zip code’, ‘Identification Type’ and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. After filling all these information, click on ‘Find my Account’.
To speak with a customer care agent, call 1-888-427-7790.