For dealership of Dodge vehicles, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat, Dodge MasterCard Credit Card is the best. The card is issued by First National Bank. The credit card requirement is low and first APR is 0% for the first billing cycles. There is no annual fee and the cash advance APR rate is 25.49, the advance fee is $15 or 5%.
Rewards of Dodge MasterCard Credit Card
* There are no extra costs.
* You can use the card to purchase or lease an Dodge vehicle.
* The online account management is very suitable.
Criteria for Applying for Dodge MasterCard Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must have a government issued id or a valid SSN.
3. Applicant must have a clean credit record.
4. The applicant must be a resident of US.
Dodge MasterCard Credit Card Application Process
1. Visit www.firstbankcard.com/dodge/site/personal/personal.fhtml and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information and click continue for verification.
3. Once you have been verified, you will be taken to the login page.
When you want to check your status, contact the help desk centre of the bank. To cancel your card, call 1-888-295-5540.
Login to Dodge MasterCard Credit Card
Visit the homepage of the firstbankcard.com and click on the login section. Input your username, then a new page will open where you will input your password and select ‘submit’.
1. Select ‘forgot user-id or password’ button which is at the bottom of the sign in page.
2. Fill in your name and id and submit to get a new password.
If you want to make a payment with your Dodge MasterCard Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment.
You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank without stress.
Activate your Dodge MasterCard Credit Card
* Select ‘services’ button on the homepage and select ‘Activate Credit Card’. Click on the link to check if an online banking log has been created in your account.
Call 1-888-295-5540 to talk with the customer care agent.