Disney Rewards Credit Card can be used at Disney land resort. The card is issued by Chase Bank. The credit card requirement is low and the first APR rate is 0% for the first 6 billing cycles. APR rate is about 16.49. There is a free period of about 21 days of cash advance which is 24.74. There is no annual fee. The foreign transaction fee is 3%. The user will pay up to $35 for late payment and all return payment is about $39.
Benefits of using Disney Reward Credit Card
* Users enjoy 1% rewards for every $100 spent and a $50 statement credit for the first usage.
* Users can save up to 10% on selected merchandise purchase of $50 at Disney store.com and Disney store locations.
* Users can redeem benefits at any Disney store or for a Disney vacation.
* This card is a better alternative to Disney premier visa card.
Application criteria for Disney Rewards Credit Card.
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must have a valid social security number.
3. Applicant must have be a valid citizen of the US.
Application Process for Disney Reward Credit Card
1. Visit https://disneyrewards.com/ and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like Personal Information, Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Annual Income.
3. You will also need to enter your contact information which includes Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, and Mobile Phone Number.
4. Click on continue, this will lead you to the financial information section, enter your details and submit.
When you want to check your status, you’ll need to call 1-800-227-4825 and give them your application reference number. If you want to cancel your card, you will call 1-800-227-4825.
Login to Disney Rewards Credit Card
Go to chaseonline.chase.com and fill in user id and password. Click on login.
Click on the ‘forgot username/password?’ link at the login section. This will take you to a new page where you will fill in your SSN or chase credit card number.
If you want to make a payment with your Disney Reward Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment.
You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank without stress.
To activate your Disney Rewards Credit Card and select ‘set up online access’. This will take you to a new page where you will select Account Type and provide your SSN or Chase Account Credit or Debit Card Number. Pick user id and create a new password.
Customer Care Service
To speak with a customer care agent, 1-800-300-8575.