Citi Prestige Credit Card can be used to make purchases at designated stores and also make reservations at designated stores. The card is issued by Citi Bank. The credit requirement of the card is low, there are no introductory APR rates and the annual fee is $450. Cash advance APR is $10 or 5%.
Rewards of Citi Prestige Credit Card
* There are no charges for foreign transactions.
* In the first 3 months, users get up to 40,000 points on purchases worth $4,000.
* You can redeem the points anytime you want to purchase air tickets.
Application Criteria for Citi Prestige Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number.
4. The applicant must be creditworthy.
1. Visit www.citi.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name and other relevant details.
4. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your credit card status, call 1-800-841-8826 and provide your application reference number. To cancel your credit card, call the customer service and place your request.
To login in to your Citi Prestige Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
Click on the ‘forgot username’ link below the Sign In button. This will take you to a new page where you will fill in your card number, date of birth, mailing address and click next to retrieve your username. If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and input your card number, date of birth on the next page to completely retrieve your account.
If you want to make a payment with your Citi Prestige Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank without stress.
Call 1-800-780-2755 for enquires and complaints.