Citi Expedia Credit Card can be used to purchase items, travel and reserve hotels. It is issued by Citi Bank. It has low credit requirement, no introductory APR rate for 18 months and no annual fee. Cash advance APR rate is 25.49% and normal APR rate is between 15.24% and 23.24%.
Benefits of Citi Expedia Credit Card
* When users make purchases at designated Expedia stores, they get 3 points.
* There is 1 point for every purchase made with the card.
* User can get up to 15,000 bonus points for purchases worth $1,000 in the first 3 months.
* 1 point for every $1 used in purchases.
Criteria for Applying for Citi Expedia Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US and have a valid street address.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/credit-card-details/citi-action?ID=expedia-plus and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, contact the bank and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Citi Expedia Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click Sign On.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page then click submit.
If you want to make a payment with your Citi Expedia Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help on 1-800-347-4934 or you provide your credit card number online, click on the Activate A Card feature in the login section, input your credit card number and other relevant details then click on ‘Activate’ to complete the process.
Call 1-866-422-3091 or 1-800-347-4934 for enquires and complaints.