Children’s Place Credit Card can be used on childrensplace.com and the card is issued by Comenity Bank. The credit requirement is low and there are no introductory APR charges. No annual fees are charged and the normal APR rate is 25.99%.
Benefits of Children’s Place Credit Card
* There is a 30% discount for every first purchase made by the user.
* When users purchase eligible products on their birthdays they get 25% discount.
* Users can get free shipping for their purchases.
* When you get 100 points from purchases, you get $5.
Criteria for Applying for Children’s Place Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit www.d.comenity.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, contact 1-800-810-3202 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Children’s Place Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit. You will be transferred to the dashboard if your information is correct.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page.
If you want to make a payment with your Children’s Place Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help.
Call 1-800-810-3202 for enquires and complaints.