Chemical Bank Complete Rewards MasterCard can be used at first bankcard.com and it is issued by First Bank Card. The credit requirement is low and no annual fees are charged. There is no introductory APR rating for the first 12 billing cycles, normal APR rate is between 16.24% and 23.24%.
Benefits of Chemical Bank Complete Rewards MasterCard
* You can redeem your rewards and transfer it to your savings account on a higher value of 1.5% cash back.
* There is no expiration for rewards.
* When users make purchases in the first 3 billing cycles they get $25 worth of statement credit. The rewards can be redeemed.
Criteria for Applying for Chemical Bank Complete Rewards MasterCard
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit www.chemicalbank.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. You will need to authorize a user to access your account in case of emergency
4. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, call 1-888-295-5540 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Chemical Bank Complete Rewards MasterCard
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page then click submit to get a new password.
If you want to make a payment with your Chemical Bank Complete Rewards MasterCard:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help.
Call 1-888-295-5540 for enquires and complaints.