Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card can be used to purchase air tickets and reserve hotels. The card is issued by Chase Bank. The card requires a good credit from applicants and no introductory APR rates are charged. The annual fee is $450 and the normal APR rating is between 16.49% and 23.49%.
Benefits of Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card
* Users can receive $300 worth of statement credits when they settle their debts.
* Users can get 1 point on every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
* Users can get 50,000 bonus when they spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
* With the card, you can access over 950 airport lounges worldwide.
Criteria for Applying for Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be credit worthy.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit www.creditcard.chase.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, call 1-800-935-9935 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Chase Sapphire Reverse Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and SSN on the next page.
If you want to make a payment with your Crate and Barrel Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service 1-800-935-9935 to help.
Call 1-800-935-9935 for enquires and complaints.