Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card is issued by J.P Morgan Chas Bank. The card can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted. It has a good credit requirement, no annual fee is charged and there is no introductory APR rate. The normal APR rate is between 16.24% and 25.24%.
Rewards of Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card
* Users can earn 1 point on every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
* When you make purchases of over $5,000 in the first 3 months you can get 60,000 bonus points.
* There is also 2 points bonus on every $1 for the first $50,000 spent on purchase of gas or reservation of hotel.
* When user spend about $50,000 on purchasing cell phones, internet and office supplies, they get 5 points for every $1.
* Users can get 20% discounts for reserving hotels, air tickets, rent, and vehicle or make eligible purchases.
Criteria for Applying for Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must be credit worthy.
4. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit https://creditcards.chase.com/ink-business-credit-cards/customers/ink-plus/card details/ and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Then submit.
To check your application status, contact the bank on 1-800-432-3117 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service (1-800-432-3117).
To login in to your Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide security details then click submit and a new password will be sent to your mail.
If you want to make a payment with your Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch or contact customer service. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, provide your credit card number online, click on the Activate card feature in the login section, input your credit card number and other relevant details.
Call 1-800-432-3117 for enquires and complaints.