Charles Schwab Credit Card can be used at several Charles Schwab stores nationwide. The card is issued by American Express. It is required that users have good credits. No introductory APR or annual fee is charged. The normal APR rate is between 14.79% and 17.79%.
Benefits of Charles Schwab Credit Card
* Users can get $100 credit bonus when they make purchases of about $1000 and above in the first 3 months of opening an account.
* Users can earn 1.5 % cash backs on eligible purchases.
Criteria for Applying for Charles Schwab Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit www.schwab.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, call 1-800-780-2755 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Charles Schwab Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page then submit. A new password will be sent to your inbox.
If you want to make a payment with your Charles Schwab Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help on 1-800-780-2755.
Feel free to call 1-800-780-2755 for enquires and complaints.