The national accessibility of Chadwick Stores enable the usage of Chadwick Credit Card at the various stores nationwide. The process of issuing the card is taken into action by Comenity Bank. The good credit history of the user is a necessity. No charges will be made in the name of introductory APR fee or annual fee. However, 25.24% is the normal APR rate.
Chadwick Credit Card Rewards
▪️ For every $1 spent by a user in Chadwick stores, will reap 5 points.
▪️ For every $10 spent by a user in Chadwick stores, will reap 1,000 points.
▪️ An application for paperless billing statements can be issued to the user, if applied.
Applying Eligibility For Chadwick Credit Card
- The applicant must be of 18 years and above.
- The applicant must have the residency and and valid address of the US.
- The applicant must worth the credit.
- The applicant have a government issued ID with a valid Social Security Number.
The Process To Apply
- For applying visit the website ‘www.comenity.net’ And click on the ‘Apply’ option displaying on the homepage of the website.
- As soon as after being clicked on apply a new page will get popped up where some necessary information are needed to be entered, e., First name, Middle name, Last name, State, City, Zip code and other related details.
- Before agreeing, thoroughly go through the term and conditions for the same. Click on ‘Agree’ and submit.
For checking the application status, the respective applicant can call on 1 – 800-395-3780 and provide the reference number of the application. The customer care service must be contacted for the cancellation of the applied credit card.
Chadwick Credit Card Login
To login into the Chadwick credit card, you can visit the homepage and enter the valid username and password and then click on submit.
The Recovery Of Forgot Password
Unfortunately, if the user forgot the password, then the user must click on the ‘Forget Password’ link and the required details must be provided such as the Card Number and the last 4 SSN digits on the next page to reset your ID and password. and then click on submit.
Payment By Chadwick Credit Card :
Visit the website and login with the valid username and password, search for the options for making the payment and visiting the nearest branch. An auto bill system can be set up by the user, as the same will allow a convenient direct billing from the bank by the credit card company.
For the activation of the card, the customer care service can be contacted to seek help on 1 – 800-395-3780.
Customer Care Service
For any inquiry and complaint, customer care service can be contacted on 1-800-395-3780