Capital One Spark Business Credit Card can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted and it was issued by Capital One bank. The credit rating is low, no introductory APR rates are charged and there is no annual fee. Normal APR rate is at 17.24%.
Benefits of Capital One Spark Business Credit Card
* There is a 2% cash back on all purchases made with the card.
* No foreign transaction fees are charged.
* There is no expiration for rewards gotten.
Criteria for Applying for Capital One Spark Business Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must be credit worthy.
4. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit www.capitalone.com and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, contact the customer care and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Capital One Spark Business Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page then click on ‘Find My Account’ to completely retrieve your account.
If you want to make a payment with your Capital One Spark Business Credit Card:
Login to your page and click on the ‘Make the Payment’ link or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help or you provide your credit card number online, click on the Activate card feature in the login section, input your credit card number and other relevant details then click on ‘Find My Account’ to complete the process.
Call 1-800-867-0904 for enquires and complaints.