Bon-Ton Credit Card Online can be used at all Bon Ton Stores and it is issued by Comenity Bank. The credit requirement is low, no introductory APR rate is required and no annual fees are charged. Normal APR rate is 24.99% but it is subject to change.
Benefits of Bon-Ton Credit Card
* Users get a reward of $20 for every $200 spent.
* There are offers like email savings etc. that are available to users on their birthdays.
* For items worth over $25 there is free shipping for users with VIP status.
* With this card, users can get 1 point on each $1.
Criteria for Applying for Bon-Ton Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit https://d.comenity.net/bonton/ and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, contact the customer service and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service or visit the nearest branch.
To login in to your Crate and Barrel Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide some security details then click on ‘Find My Account’.
If you want to make a payment with your Crate and Barrel Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help or you provide your credit card number online, click on the Activate card feature in the login section, input your credit card number and other relevant details then click on ‘Find My Account’ to complete the process.
Call 1-800-945-4438 for enquires and complaints.