Blue Nile Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. There are no introductory rates, annual fees for this card and the normal APR rate is 99%.
Benefits of Blue Nile Credit Card
* It allows users to manage their online accounts and make payments easily.
* Users who pay their debts in 6 to 12 months do not have interest charges.
Criteria for Applying for Blue Nile Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit https://d.comenity.net/bluenile/pub/Home.xhtml and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, contact the customer care service at 1-800-242-2728. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Blue Nile Credit Card
Visit www.d.comenity.com and fill in your username and password and then click submit.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide details like your card number and the last 4 digits SSN on the next page then click submit.
If you want to make a payment with your Blue Nile Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, contact the customer service to help.
Call 1-877-258-6953 for enquires and complaints.