Chase Slate Credit Card can be used to make purchases and reserve hotels. And just like other Chase credit cards it is issued by Chase Bank. Owning an online account will help you manage your account conveniently. The credit rating is good and no introductory rate is charged for the first 15 months. Annual fees are not charge, the normal APR rate is between 13.24% and 23.24%.
Rewards of Chase Slate Credit Card
* After 60 days, users will be charged 5% or $5.
* Users can keep checking their credit health score by checking their FICO store.
* There is no penalty for defaulted APR.
* For the first 2 months of opening an account, users do not have to pay transfer fees.
Criteria for Applying for Chase Slate Credit Card
1. Applicant must be 18 years and above.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the US.
3. Applicant must possess a valid Social Security Number and government-issued id.
1. Visit https://creditcards.chase.com/balance-transfer-credit-cards/chase-slate and click on ‘Apply’.
2. This will take you to a new page where you will need to enter some information. Like First name, middle name, last name, state, city, zip code and other relevant details.
3. Read through the terms and conditions and click on agree and then submit.
To check your application status, call 1-800-432-3117 and provide your application reference number. If you want to cancel your credit card, contact the customer service.
To login in to your Chase Slate Credit Card
Visit the homepage and fill in your username and password and then click submit. You will be transferred to the dashboard if your details are correct.
If you forgot your password, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and provide some security details and submit to get a new password.
If you want to make a payment with your Chase Slate Credit Card:
Login to your page and check for the options on how to make the payment or visit the nearest branch. You can set up an auto bill system. This will allow the credit card company to bill you directly from your bank conveniently.
To activate your card, visit the webpage and click ‘Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now’ link. Then you will need to provide details like your card number and SSN and your User IS then you will be able to create a password in the new page.
Call 1-800-432-3117 for enquires and complaints.